Things I’m pretty sure I know about Princess Charlene of Monaco
- She’s tough, but EXTREMELY sensitive. Did you see her reaction to the rumors and at St. Devote? If not, see it here (at 1:25) and here (around 2:30-2:45 and again at 4:29). You know the type: tough surface, but once you break through the hard exterior, she’s really sensitive, caring and compassionate.
- Contrary to Popular belief, she’s fallen in love with Albert-I mean, head over heels in love with him. And not just his bank account either. ;)
- She doesn’t want children. Inspite of her claims in interviews of wanting children, I really don’t think she does. Nor does her Prince. He already failed two women and children, why fail another? Plus, the succession’s secure with the Casiraghis and Ducruets anyway, so why do they NEED children? And with her, have you SEEN how uncomfortable she is around children and how uncomfortable she gets when asked about it? Yet she says they say they do ‘cause that’s what the palace press people tell them to say and it’s what the people WANT to hear.
- She’s terrified of clowns (see how awkward she looks at the 2011 Circus Festival Gala on her birthday when she received flowers?) and horses (at the 2009 Monaco Horse Show-see how scared she looks?)
- She’s determined to do this Princess thing the right way, and her own way. (think Mia Thermopolis in The Princess Diaries….)